Energy Management System
Though our strategic partner, Entes co., Al Saha Soultion offers comprehensive, stategic energy management services to organizations and institutions of all sizes.
Our strategic energy management and procurement services help clients design, install and manage energy efficiency projects. We help clients who wish to gain control of energy expenses, manage market risk, and reduce their exposure to energy market volatility.
What is Energy management?
- Energy managemnt is a term that has a number of meanings, but we’re mainly concerned with the one that relates to saving energy in businesses, public sector/govermment orgsanizations and homes.
- When it comes to energy saving, energy managment is the process of monitoring, controlling, and conserving energy in building or organization.
- Typically this involves the following steps:
- Meterning your energy consumption and collecting the data,
- Finding opportunities to save energy, and estimating how much energy each opportunity could save. You would typically analyze your meter data to find and quantify routine energy easte, and you might also invertigate the energy savings that you could make by replacing equipment (e.g. lighting), or by upgarding your building insulation.
- Traking to target the opportunities to save energy (e.g. tracking the routine waste and replacing or upgrading the inefficient equipment). Typically you’d start with the best opportunities first.
- Traking your progress by analyzing your meter data to see how well yourr energy-saving efforts have worked.
What will be the result?
- An Energy Management System will help to monitor / report / contro,
- General Energyonsumption,
- Air conditioning, Energy / Maintenance costs, Power Factor,
- Voltage Fluctuation reports of all branches and departments in country.
- Low Maintenance Costs,
- Identify potential failures,
- Identify exact energy costs by departments and branches,
- Energy savings (OFF Hours)
- Reduce energy costs.
As seen above, the key of energy saving is system monitoring and data collecting.
Without collecting data there is no chance to go ahead by energy saving operation
That’s why we introduce ENTES ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE which designed to monitor, record and report the electrical parameters of the network on a computer via internet/intranet (MODBUS-RTU, MODBUS-TCP) to be used for energy management.intergrated with various network analyzaer devices.
- Switchbords Panel
- Distribution Boards
- Power Factor Correction Panel
- Automation Transfer Switch ATS
- Energy Management
- Home Automation
- Process Automation, Telemetry, and SCADA
- Motor Control Center MCC
- Solar Panels
Copper Busbar Current Rating
Guide to Forms of Separation
Degrees of Protection IP & IK
Degrees of Protection IP & IK
To Order or to Submit a Quotation Request
Please Call or email Eng. Jaber Ghoneim
+962 79 640 0548 email@example.com
Al Saha for Electrical Systems
P.O.Box: 7178 Amman, 1118 Jordan
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.al saha-es.com